Business Development Manager for USA
TTK is hiring !
Business Development Manager - USA
Central Paris/London/Frankfurt based
A dynamic Business Development Manager to join us in order to support our rapidly growing Liquid Leak Detection business in the United States of America.
We are seeking a self-driven, highly motivated candidate. The role shall be based in central London/Paris/Frankfurt. This is an immediate contract position which will be converted to permanent position for suitable candidate.
This exciting role will be largely focused on generating new business from FTSE100 organizations in the United States. The unique product you will be providing is the market leading technology for leak detection for critical infrastructure and assets.
To liaise and report to the EU Manager to successfully drive the US sales.
The role is primarily Paris/London/Frankfurt based however travel to the United States regularly will be required.
- This is a Business Development role where you will be responsible for identifying your targets and closing business
- You will be selling market leading technology to a well-established construction industry
- Deals can range from $10k up to $500k, with varying levels of complexity depending on size
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate shall have:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a direct sales role is required as a minimum
- Good Technical background
- Comfortable in proposing and closing professional sales deals up to $500k
- Must be comfortable in both a technical dialogue with customers and prospects (understanding the customers infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue
- Be target driven with drive and ambition to over exceed expectations