Need to Protect Your Premises From Both Water and Oil Leaks? What You Need is A FG-NET Digital Panel!
How it works?
With 3 independent circuits, a FG-NET or FG-SYS digital unit is capable of monitoring and protecting a whole building, from different leak risks, as the below schematic example shows:
- The FG-NET is connected and report to the BMS;
- Its first circuit protects several rooms on different floors -- with Water Sense Cables;
- Its second circuit protects a data hall -- with Water Sense Cables;
- Its third circuit protects the generator and a fuel tank which feeds the generator -- with Oil Sense Cables.
Why it works?
- TTK digital panels can detect simultaneous leaks, multiple alarms will be shown on the screen in this case. No single leak is missed.
- Up to 1800 meters straight line distance can be monitored by a TTK digital panel. That’s more than 4 times larger than the perimeter of a soccer field. Up to 7500 meters for FG-NET when combined with FG-BBOX devices.
- Flexible system design: Whatever the buildings architectural design, TTK digital systems will suit it by using both linear and sector installations. (Know more about system design)
- No need for any slave panel. Each sense cable is independent, it acts as a leak detector and at same time a slave device transmitting information to the panel.
- TTK digital panels are robust. The expected life time is more than 15 years.
The Advantages with Only 1 FG-NET Panel
- Less equipments to be installed.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Information is centralized on the sole digital panel and on the BMS.
- Easy installation and simple system extension.
So why complicate things when we can make it simple -- with only 1 digital panel?